Friday, December 10, 2010

Finally some relief

Finally some relief

Well I passed Nutrition with a “B.”  I wanted an A, but considering everything I’m quite thankful for a decent grade.  Almost everything with school is winding down.  I have a test, and 2 finals left, but I’m not too worried about any of them.  The biggest stress factor was the Nutrition Final, which if you didn’t pass, you didn’t pass the course... regardless of your current grade. 

I got over being sick, but then seemed to catch something almost immediately after.  So far it hasn’t spread to the chest, so I can deal with it being just a head-cold much easier.  Plus with less school pressure, I’m sure I’ll get better much quicker.

It’s been so cold lately.  I washed my favorite blankets yesterday, so I think snuggling up and reading a book sounds like a plan.  Even though there’s a lot of new stuff I should read, I think I want something familiar.  I’m thinking of The Wind Up Bird Chronicle.  Haruki Murakami is one of my favorite authors.  Yeah.  That does sound good.  I even have 2 feet warmers dying to share my blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment